Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Reflective Journal 1: My Views on Mass Media or Effects of Advertising
Write a 3/4 to 1 page journal entry (300 to 500 words) in which you:
- Describe one or two (1-2) experiences with mass media (movies or television) that affected you positively or negatively, explaining when, how, and why.
- Complete the page requirement.
- Write with clarify, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
The specific course learning outcome(s) associated with this assignment are:
- Apply critical thinking skills to the analysis of issues involving mass media and society.
- Analyze ways in which different types of media content reflect and / or influence society’s attitudes and behaviors.
- Write clearly and concisely about media and society using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, and language and writing skills. Click here to view the grading rubric.